2022 Turbo Vado SL 5.0 ST EQ
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands, and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU) is your information hub with customizable display fields to experience precisely the ride you want.
- Over-the-air updates when paired with the Mission Control App, allowing your bike to improve over time.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W/35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Safety features including premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power, and extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic. Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible, for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
- DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
|Bike Stand-Over Height||616||631||655||688|
|Fork Length (full)||390||390||390||390|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||554||587||610||630|