An update on what we're doing to keep you and us safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
WE'RE HERE FOR THE ESSENTIALS. - UPDATE 17/07/21
Following today's restriction updates, as of tomorrow 18/07/21, we will be open strictly for bike servicing and order collection until further notice. This means online and phone orders only.
We understand this means some of you won't be able to pick up your bikes, so for now we are offering delivery to local customers. If you wish to have your bike delivered, whether it's New Bike Day or a completed service, give us a call on (02) 9415 1343.
If you're located in the Northern Beaches LGA, you can still come to us! Our BELROSE WORKSHOP is NOW OPERATIONAL at:
Address: Unit 5/13B Narrabang Way, Belrose 2085 (in the Bungarra Business Park)
Phone: 0448 878 644
In-store health requirements still apply. (we're sure you know the drill by now):
1) Wear a mask unless you really can't. Masks are mandatory in all non-residential indoor settings.
2) Sign in using the QR codes on entry.
3) Maintain social distancing (1.5m), avoid touching products unnecessarily and sanitise your hands regularly
4) Please only visit for essential needs, and keep your trip as brief as possible
5) Don't be a dick, especially if we're asking you to comply with health directives. These are stressful times for everyone: let's not make it even worse with needless confrontations or aggro.
If you'd prefer not to come in, you can also order online from www.cyclerynorthside.com.au or give us a call on 02 9415 1343 - we'll ship to your home.
We understand these are difficult times and we thank you for your co-operation.