Butcher Grid Trail tyre
The latest generation of the World-Cup-proven intermediate tire, the Butcher GRID TRAIL 2Bliss Ready, receives an entirely new tread pattern. Wider shoulder knobs better support load under hard cornering, while the biting edges of the shoulder knobs are moved further inside, and the center blocks have been staggered and spaced better for a smoother transition when leaning the bike over. Meanwhile, our proprietary GRIPTON® compound improves high frequency damping, attaching the tire to the ground better on both small bumps and rough sections. The low frequencies of the rolling tire deflections pass through unfiltered, leaving no energy absorbed and keeping speed high. Once you ride the Butcher, you'll never want another tire for your gravity excursions. Our new GRID TRAIL casing is stiffer, delivering better handling at lower pressures—all while increasing pinch flat protection by 15% and puncture protection by 30%. It's the perfect choice for your gravity excursions—one ride and you'll be hooked.
- Casing: Additional bead to bead protection for exceptional durability, plus sidewall stiffness stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON®
- 26 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 830g
- 27.5 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 870g
- 27.5 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 900g
- 27.5 x 2.8", psi 20-40, approximate weight 1100g
- 29 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 900g
- 29 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 960g