RockShox Domain RC Fork
With bigger bikes come bigger demands. The new Domain takes cues from ZEB, our enduro specialist fork with serious credentials. Domain offers a new burly 38mm chassis, short fender compatibility, and a confidence-inspiring DebonAir air spring matched with a reliable Motion Control RC damper. We even brought the performance of Maxima Plush damping fluid along for the ride. Nothing goes as big as Domain does in value and performance.
- NEW 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence
- Motion Control RC damper featuring low speed compression adjust with externally adjustable dual flow rebound
- Highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and quiets damper noise
- Short fender compatible (RockShox premium fender sold separately.
- AM Variants include RockShox zip-tie fender)
- Fits tires up to 2.8” without fenders - use of a short fender may reduce tire clearance
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.MOTION CONTROL
Motion Control damping is seamless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
MAXIMA PLUSH FLUID
Developed with the world's fastest racers, on the world's toughest circuits. Maxima Plush Fluid is designed to protect from suspension wear, reduce friction, and silence damper noise while maintaining a consistent feel in all temperatures.
|150mm, 160mm, 170mm, 180mm
|1.5" Tapered, 1.8" Tapered
|44mm (27.5"), 44mm (29")
|MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE
|UPPER TUBE TYPE
|MAX TIRE WIDTH (MM)
|MINIMUM ROTOR SIZE
|E-bike Approved, E-bike Approved w/E-MTB Decal
|0/3 Tokens, 1/3 Tokens, 2/3 Tokens
|Diffusion Black, Gloss Black
|Bolt On - Short
|WEIGHT BASED ON
|29" Maxle Stealth 180mm Travel 1.5" Taper Steerer