Specialized STIX Elite 2 Headlight
Day or night, the Stix Elite headlight packs a powerful punch. Running in Steady-High mode at night, it delivers 100 lumens of focused, strong, and bright light to guide your way. It’s a true to-see-by headlight. During the day, your visibility and safety becomes its first priority. Running in Power Flash mode, this tiny package delivers 200 lumens-worth of “see me now” light, making it a beacon for all road users. And depending on the chosen mode, the Stix Elite will run for up to 112 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable.
- 12 to 200 lumens output.
- Spherical lens delivers a to-see-by beam pattern. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility.
- 2.5- to 112-hour runtime.
- Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter.
- Six modes including: Steady High (100 lumens), Steady Low (38 lumens), Power Surge (97 lumens), Power Flash (200 lumens), Disco Flash (63 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens).
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
- Additional mounting options available separately.