Specialized Therminal Cycling Tight - Women's
With the amount of layering going on for winter riding, we don't blame you for not wanting to add bib straps into the mix. That's why we created our Women's Therminal Cycling Tights.
For the construction, these tights feature our Therminal fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from the skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. The result? Consistent warmth that doesn't come with the risk of overheating. And to take this principle a step further, we've also included ankle gaiters that create a sealed interface with covers or socks to keep the cold from infiltrating the legs.
As for the fit, they have an articulated cycling design that conforms to the body within the cycling position. This means that throughout your movements, the fabrics will follow the body, not work against them. And as a result, these tights won't cause any chafing, unwanted rubbing, or abrasion.
For the insert, you'll find our Body Geometry Women's Winter Chamois. It's specifically designed for women, and it features a variable density design that places support and padding where you need it, not where you don't. This ensures that the chamois won't feel bulky or in the way of your pedal stroke, while the warming brushed surface and Deflect wind panel at the front section promise a warm, comfortable ride.
- Therminal fabrics feature remarkable insulating properties, astounding levels of breathability and moisture management, and a lightweight, brushed back fleece that's soft against the skin.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Ankle gaiters interface perfectly with shoes and covers to prevent water and cold air from creeping up the legs.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Body Geometry Women's Winter Chamois is scientifically developed to provide women with the utmost in support and comfort over the course of long winter rides.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects against harmful UV rays.